Monday ( July 19th – 2010) – LearnCast has delivered a new version of its mobile platform that provides content delivery options including, mobile app store(s), mobile SMS with real-time feed back, and Email delivery systems.
“Our clients have specifically asked to have more options in delivering their content with the assurance of security “, states David Clemons, founder of LearnCast.”We now have the most popular mobile delivery systems available to schools and corporate enterprises. With a combination of apps, emails and SMS urgent messaging our customers can select which is best for their mobile learners regardless of device type. We now support Blackberry, Apple, Windows, Nokia, Samsung, HTC, as well as hundreds of smart devices that connect to the mobile internet.”
The free tools build trust fast with our clients – powered by LearnCast , this is a great opportunity for schools to repurpose lesson plans and deliver content to the remote , mobile student. Enterprise clients can use our tools and delivery system to measure the effectiveness of the training.
1. Simulation Views in Page Builder and Testing and Publish
2. MobiQuiz and MobiExams show actual user test results
3. Testing and Publishing allow for target groups and dates to be delivered
4. Navigation of non-Apple applications have more consistent look and feel
5. SMS, EMAIL delivery( Included)
6. Groups can be created within Enterprise or Educational Organizations
7. Exporting/Importing from LMS User Data – made simple
8. Secure Quiz codes – added and refined
9. User Log in to HTML – email based products
Contact us – LearnCast Team